Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello There






Hello my fashion addicts!  Yesterday's weather here on the East Coast was dreary and muggy all day which meant picking an outfit was a bit of a challenge.  I needed comfort but also enough warmth for the wind but light enough for the humidity so I came up with this number right here.  The wedged sneakers give me a longer leg while still managing to keep my feet extremely comfortable!  I added the cardigan as a layering piece that I could easily take off if it got too humid but also used it as a pop of subtle color to my black and white outfit.  Let me know what you guys think of this outfit! :) 

Shop the look:
Wedged Sneakers: Target believe it or not!!! They have them in a few other colors to chose from as well!

Graphic Tee: Bought this during the Zara sale a week and a half ago for only $7.99!  Unfortunately it is all sold out online; however, you might still be able to get it in store so check out your nearest Zara location!

Black High Waisted leggings: Zara; these are my hands down FAVORITE leggings ever!

Burgundy Cardigan: H&M; I purchased it a while ago (march to be exact) so I'm not sure if it is still available in stores but here is a almost identical one I found online!


Make everyday your personal runway. -Jenna Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment